Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Apply Online form Online applications for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2022 have started. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through their SSO ID. Online applications for Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme 2022 can be made from July 1 to July 31, 2022. Meritorious students of Rajasthan will no longer be deprived of their golden future due to financial crisis.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has given approval to implement “Mukhyamantri Anupriti Coaching Scheme” to such talented eligible students for excellent preparation for various professional courses and competitive examinations. In this scheme, those students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Minorities and Economically Weaker Sections will be eligible, whose annual family income is less than Rs.8 lakh per year.
Also, such students whose parents are getting salary up to Pay Matrix Level-11 as State Government Personnel will also be eligible for the scheme. From Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022, economically weaker students of every category will get equal opportunities to move forward. For more information about Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022, the candidates should visit the official website.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Latest News: ‘Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme’ is being implemented to prepare talented eligible students for various professional courses and competitive examinations. A target has been set to benefit 10 thousand students of different categories in the scheme. 200 for UPSC, 500 for RPSC and RSMSSB competitive exams, 800 for sub-inspector and other pay-matrix exams, 1500 for REET, Staff Selection Board’s Pay Matrix 5 to Pay Matrix 10 exams. 1200 for constable exam, 800 for constable exam, 4000 for engineering/medical entrance exam and 1000 for clet will get benefit every year.
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
In which examinations will you get the benefit of Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme?
The benefit of this scheme will be given to any student for only 1 year. Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC, RAS or Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination conducted by RPSC, Sub Inspector and other examinations in the past with Grade Pay of 3600 and presently Pay Level 10 and above in the Pay Matrix, REET Examination, Examination conducted by RSSB such as Patwari , For Junior Assistant, candidates preparing for previous grade pay 2400 and above present pay level 5 and previous grade pay 3600 and less than pay level 10 other examinations, constable examination, engineering / medical entrance examination, CLAT examination The benefit of the scheme will be available.
How will the merit be determined in the Chief Minister’s Anupriti Coaching Scheme
The merit of the candidates will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th and 12th. For the determination of merit, the percentage given by the CBSE Board in the 10th or 12th board examination will be multiplied by a coefficient of 0.9. Whereas the percentage obtained in 10th / 12th of RBSE board will be kept the same. At the time of selection of students, efforts will be made that at least 50% of the beneficiaries can be girls.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Required Documents
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- income certificate
- Caste certificate, attested copy of EWS certificate for EWS
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination and taking admission in the educational
- mobile number
- Passport size photo.
Students getting coaching from reputed institutes will be provided an additional amount of Rs 40,000 in a year for accommodation/food etc. but they have to leave their residence for this coaching and come and stay in any other city for this coaching. The Social Justice and Empowerment Department will be the nodal department for the operation of the scheme. This department will also do the work of empanelment of reputed coaching institutes and other institutions with complete transparency. For more details visit notification and official website.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 Terms and Conditions
- Income Limit :- Annual Income of the candidate’s parent/guardian (candidate’s
8.00 lakhs (Rupees eight lakhs) or whose parents are State Government employees drawing salary up to Level-11 of the Pay Matrix.
- Candidate’s parents/guardian Govt. Board. Income certificate issued by the Head of the Department’s office, the employer, if serving / employed in corporation / private service.
- Documents for candidates:- Candidates applying online under Chief Minister’s Anupriti Coaching Scheme will be required to keep the following desired documents/information ready while applying online, all documents will be taken online from Janadhar/Raj E-Volt/DG Locker like- Income details , original residence, caste certificate, class 10th and 12th mark sheets etc. In case the desired document is not available online, the original document will have to be color scanned and uploaded on the portal at the same place.
- Basic information for candidates and change in income details:- Name, caste, gender, age, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, bank account number, mobile number, details of annual income from all sources of applicant’s family etc. from Janadhar portal. is being taken. If there is any difference between the educational records of the candidates and the data available on the Janadhar portal, it will be necessary to get the information entered in the Janadhar portal corrected as per the academic records.
- Proposal / Process of Application :- SJMS SMS APP through online application by the coaching institutes for their proposal and by the candidates through sso portal (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in). can be done online. The detailed guidelines of the scheme are available on the departmental website www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
Start Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2022 form 1 July 2022
Last Date Online Application Form 31 July 2022
Apply Online Click Here
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join WhatsappGroup||Click Here|
|Follow facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe youtube channel||Click Here|
|Subscribe telegram channel||Click Here|