RRB Group D Exam date 2022:- RRB Group D has released that the RRB Group D Exam date 2022 will be in August 2022. According to the notice published for the RRB Group D Exam Date 2022, the RRB Group D CBT 1 is scheduled to begin on 17th August 2022 and continue until it has filled all 1,03,769 available positions.
These exams provide applicants with a beautiful chance to accomplish their desire of entering the prominent government sector in India, known as the Indian Railways. The RRB Group D Recruitment Exam Dates, Exam center etc., are all covered in this post.
RRB Group D Exam date 2022
According to the official announcements, the RRB Group D Exam date 2022 will begin on 17th August 2022 and continue on subsequent days in several shifts. RRB has informed us that there will not be any second-stage CBT for CEN RRC, which has got confirmed by RRC (Level-1).
The schedule will be available on http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ shortly. Proceed to check back with us for the most recent details. Check this page for the further official announcement.
RRC Group D Exam Centers List 2022
The Railway Recruitment Board will publish information on the RRB Group D Exam date 2022, including the exam’s city, the examination’s date, and the shift that it will be administered (RRB). On December 15, the computer-based test and the sample test link for that exam will become active. The computer-based test will commence.
Those who do well enough on the test to qualify for the next step, the PET or stage 2 of the exam, will get an invitation to participate; the dates for this stage will get public once the results of the previous stage have got announced.
On the official website, a notice indicating that the test dates for the recruitment of level 1 Group D position have not yet got determined and that, as a result, the Admit Cards will get distributed later was published. The official portal issued the announcement.
How to check the Railway Exam Centre 2022 List?
All candidates who have already registered do so on the RRB’s official website, which can be found at indianrailways.gov.in.
- Visit the official website.
- Sign in using the application number and your date of birth, etc.
- Check the admission card to see where the exam will be held.
- Get a copy printed off for your records, just in case.
- Check Google Maps to see how far away the exam center is.
Steps to Apply for RRB Group D Vacancies
- Go to the official website at http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/.
- To sign up with a new account, click on the “New Registration” option.
- Register for the test, then provides the necessary information, such as your name, date of birth, father’s name,
- mother’s name, your Aadhaar number, SSLC/Matric registration number, year of passing, phone number, and
- email ID, before submitting the registration form.
- Verify their email ID and phone number using OTP upon registration. It can be done by logging in on the home
- page with their registration number and password.
- Enter information about their educational qualifications, community, gender, religion, Ex-Servicemen, etc. on the application website.
- In Section II of the application page, specify the jobs for which they had a higher priority or preference.
You will get redirected to a website where they can make payments using online net banking, credit card, debit card, or UPI, as well as offline methods.
- Choose the language of the examination.
Provide your bank information to get a refund of the costs.
- Upload scanned photos of your photographs and signatures by format. Candidates identified as SC or ST also need to provide images of their category certificates.
- Agree to the T&C and submit the form.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join WhatsappGroup||Click Here|
|Follow facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe youtube channel||Click Here|
|Subscribe telegram channel||Click Here|