Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021-22:- Under Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2022, for the natives of Rajasthan in the academic session 2021-22, for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Groups Scheme (formerly Special Backward Classes) / Other Backward Classes / Economic Backward Classes Under
Higher Education Post Matric Scholarship 2022 to the candidates of Vimukt, Nomadic and Ardha Nomadic/Chief Minister Sarvajan etc. students admitted / studying in the courses of government / private recognized institutions of the state and state, national level recognized institutions outside the state. (Except for class 11th and 12th) will be given scholarship. For which the candidates have to apply online on the official website of the department.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Important Dates
|Name of the Organization||Social Welfare Department|
|Scholarship Form Start Date||08th November 2021|
|Scholarship Form Last Date||28th Feb 2022|
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a native of Rajasthan.
- To apply for Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship 2021, the candidate must belong to Economic Backward Class / Other Backward Class / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe.
- The family income of the candidate applying for the scholarship should not exceed the income fixed for his/her category.
- For the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021, the annual income for SC and ST candidates has been fixed as 2.50 lakh, candidates with income above this cannot apply.
1.50 lakh income has been fixed for OBC students, the income should not be more than this.
- For the candidates belonging to economically backward classes, the income has been fixed at Rs 1 lakh.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Amount / Benefits
- Students of all categories of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
- Students will be provided financial help under the scheme by the government.
- By taking advantage of this scheme, no student will have to leave his studies in the middle, the student can now do his full studies.
- The financial condition of the applicant’s family will be strong.
- The entire burden of student’s studies will no longer be on the family.
Important Guidelines of Chief Minister Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- If the applying student does not have his own account, then the amount of scholarship will be sent to the bank account of the family of Jan Aadhaar.
- Your bank account should not be closed nor should there be a money limit in it so that the scholarship amount can come easily.
- All the information of the person applying such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, caste, gender, bank account number, mobile number etc. will be taken from Jan Aadhar Portal, so the actual documents given by
- you and Jan Aadhar Portal There should be no difference in the uploaded documents.
- To apply in Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme 2021, you have to upload only one page income certificate.
- You have to upload all the documents in color scan and original.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Required Document
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Applicant’s photo
- 10th class mark sheet
- original amount of fees
- Jan Aadhar Card
- bank account copy
- Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- BPL certificate
- disability certificate
How To Apply Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
- Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme Online Application
- The applicant has to click on the website given here.
- After clicking on the website, the application form of North Matric Scholarship will appear.
- Fill this form carefully.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Print it out that you can keep.
Rajasthan North Matric Scholarship Scheme Offline Application
- Government college students are studying there can apply.
- Students who are studying in private colleges can apply by visiting the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes of Rajasthan state are
- studying in recognized educational institutions of other states, they can apply by visiting District Magistrate,
- Justice and Empowerment Department.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official NotifIcation||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe youtube channel||Click Here|
|Subscribe telegram channel||Click Here|