NEET UG 2022:- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for NEET (UG) 2022 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam at neet.nta.nic.in till May 6, 2022. The last date of successful transaction of fee is May 7, 2022.
The paper shall consist of 200 multiple choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B),” reads the notice.
How to Calculate the NEET Scores via NEET Answer Key 2022?
Aspirants will be able to calculate their NEET Result by referring to the NEET UG official answer key 2022 and OMR sheet and aspirants need to follow these steps to see how much have they scored in the NEET 2022 exam:
- Aspirants need to download www.neet.nta.nic.in 2022 Answer Key and look for the right question paper set and correct language
- Tally all the solutions in the NEET Answer Key 2022 for UG to the NTA NEET OMR sheet
- Note down the number of right and wrong answers and use this formula to calculate the NEET 2022 UG Result
How to Download NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Online
All the participants must download the answer key from the official portal of the National Testing Agency. All the candidates can download the answer key from the link given at the bottom of the page. The exam key to be released very soon, so all the candidates can be ready to Download NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Online.
- For this visit official site of the National Testing Agency @ www.neet.nta.nic.in
- All the participants have to select the NTA NEET UG and click on it and search for the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 PDF link.
- Open the link in a new tab and enter the login details and click on Submit and check the NEET UG 2022 Exam Solutions appear on the screen.
- Download the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 on your device and now all the applicants need to estimate their marks via this answer key.
NEET UG 2022
NEET (UG) 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The NEET-UG 2022 exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 17 for the duration of 3 hours 20 minutes (2.00 PM to 5.20 PM).
NEET UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.
Candidates who are appearing or have cleared their Class 12th board exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology with English as a core subject from a recognised board are eligible to appear for NEET-UG.
NEET UG 2022 Application Fee
- The application fee for general category is Rs 1600, whereas Rs 1500 is applicable to general-EWS/OBC-NCL category
- candidates. SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender will have to pay Rs 900. Candidates from outside India will have to pay
- Rs 8500. Processing charges and Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
Steps to apply for NEET UG 2022
- Visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Registration for NEET(UG)-2022”
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process
- Fill in the required details, upload documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference
- Direct link to apply for NEET UG 2022.
Not :- For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.
NEET UG 2022 Important Links
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official Notifucation||Click Here|
|Join WhatsappGroup||Click Here|
|Follow facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe youtube channel||Click Here|