Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Notification and Offline Form Integrated Head Quarters, Ministry of Defence, Army Camp Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of 7 posts of MTS (Safaiwala). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this through offline mode
Applications can be made for Army MTS Recruitment from 19 February to 11 March 2022. Candidates can check the official notification given below before applying for Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) Camp MTS Recruitment 2022.
Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) Camp MTS Recruitment 2022
इंटीग्रेटेड हेड क्वार्टर, रक्षा मंत्रालय, सेना कैंप, दिल्ली ने मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ, एमटीएस (सफाईवाला) के 7 पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। पात्र भारतीय नागरिक उक्त पदों के लिए ऑफलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तारीख 11 मार्च 2022 है। आवेदन भेजने का पता नीचे दिया गया है। आर्मी एमटीएस भर्ती 2022 का आवेदन फार्म नीचे दिए गए लिंक से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)|
|Name of the Posts||HQ of MOD (Army) Camp MTS|
|Form Start Date||19 February. 2022|
|Form Last Date||11 March 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs.18000 to 72300|
|Job Location||All India|
|Admit Card Released Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Released Date||Coming Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Age Limit
For Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years. That is, the candidate should be born between 1 January 1997 to 31 December 2003, while both the dates have also been included. Apart from this, reserved categories have been given relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
|Minimum Candidate||18 year|
|Maximum Candidate||25 year|
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Education Qualification
- The educational qualification for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 has been kept as 10th pass. Along with this, there should be 6 months experience.
- Matriculation or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
- Conversant with the duties of house keeping with six months experience certificate from any Civil/
- Government office.
- Willing to perform multiple tasks as MTS other than trade specific.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Selection Process
The Selection Process of Indian Army MTS Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Screening of the Applications
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Application Fee
- There is no application fee for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Important Link
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official NotifIcation||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe youtube channel||Click Here|
|Subscribe telegram channel||Click Here|
How to Apply Integrated HQ of MOD (Army) Camp MTS Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents including the
- Education Qualification Pass Certificates
- Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate or Marksheet
- Caster Certificate (if required)
- A self attested envelope of size 12*20 cms duly affixed with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- NOC from present employer (if a govt servant)
- Copy of discharge certificate (for ESM can didates)
- any other relevant document
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for the post of MTS (Safaiwala)“
- Send the duly filled application form to the address “The Commandant, Integrated HQ MoD (Army) Camp, Rao Tula Ram Marg, New Delhi- 110010“